Fitbit Watches For Women
Once you start to look for the Best Fitbit for Women in 2020 you realize that there are more trackers besides the Versa or Charge and that the list keeps getting bigger, between features and battery info you can get lost pretty quickly.
We made the leg work for you and name the Best depending on your exercise or fitness needs as well as the difference between them and even the Best Fitbit for Women when it comes to fashion!
Fitbit Sense – Best Smartwatch
- EDA Scan App – to monitor your Stress Levels
- The Fitbit ECG App – that has received FDA clearance.
- Free 6-month Fitbit Premium trial for new Premium users
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
- The battery lasts 6+ days—plus, fast charging gives you a full day’s charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS)
- Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides, and more to see pace and distance without your phone
- Use your voice with Amazon Alexa Built-in to check the weather, set reminders, control smart home appliances, and more from your watch
The Sense it’s today the most powerful smartwatch that Fitbit has ever made. With new Health Smart Functions that are ready to enhance your overall health, not only focusing on fitness but also on your stress levels.
The Sense comes with an ECG scanner that can take medical-grade heart rate readings, allowing you to detect signs associated with different heart conditions such as atrial fibrillation. At the same time will record all your heart rate in different conditions and learn from it.
The other health-related new Smart feature is the Stress Monitor that works with an EDA Scan to measure your Stress levels using electrodermal activity (EDA) responses. You can run a 2 min quick scan and get a full analysis of your stress levels.
Besides all the new High-end smart features the Sense also comes with NFC Payments, Music storage, female health-tracking, calls from your watch, and Alexa Voice command giving you the Full Smart Experience.
When it comes to price its the most expensive Fitbit at over $300, but when compared with the competition that can cost around $400 for the basic models, and $600 for the premium ones, the price makes more Sense :).
Fitbit Versa 3 – Best Affordable Smartwatch
- Built-in GPS track your runs, rides, hikes, and more wIthout the need of carrying your phone.
- Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise
- Improved Heart Rate tracker with PurePulse 2.0.
- Free 90-day Fitbit Premium
- Battery Up to 6 Days featuring Fast Charging, get one day of battery in just 12 minutes.
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes.
- Water-resistant up to 50M
The upgraded Versa 3 it’s one of Fitbit flagship models, with the intention of giving women a smart and affordable experience.
With a Built-In GPS that will allow you to leave your phone behind and go for a run without it, giving you data on your routes and maps. Music and Alexa are also included to make your smart experience complete.
The Women’s Health Tracker function its also part of the Versa 3, allowing you to track your cycles and record all your data. Using this data the watch it’s going to be able to predict symptoms, such as headaches and cramps. You can also track and have data on your ovulation days.
Other Smart features such as NFC Payments, PurePulse 2.0, and Active Zone Minutes are also included.
A cool upgrade on this tracker it’s on the Battery Life that now can charge faster, and it will last up to 6 days.
Fitbit Inspire 2 – Best Battery Life
- Active Zone Minutes
- 1-year Fitbit Premium
- 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate and measure calorie burn
- 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging.
- Sleep Tracking – Track deep and REM sleep and get a Sleep Score
- Get call, text, calendar, and smartphone app notifications right on your wrist.
High-end tracking combined with a sleek style it’s what the Inspire 2 it’s all about!. With Sleep, heart, and fitness tracker to get a full glance at your body’s health and fitness levels.
The Inspire 2 its the upgraded Version of ones of Fitbit Best Sellers the Inspire HR, with a similar design, and most of the same features that on this model are enhanced, but the biggest enhancement of all its the Double power on the Battery life!
Now you will have 10 days of battery life, and a faster charging battery power!, that can charge a full day of juice in just 12 minutes.
The Inspire 2 also comes with a 1 year of Fitbit Premium Subscription, a deal that it’s only available on this model, allowing you to use premium features to get even deeper readings on your tracking data.
For tracking sports you will also have 20+ exercise modes from biking, cycling swimming, yoga, just to name a few, where you can track goals like distance, calories burned, and more.
Fitbit Versa 2 – Best for tracking Sports
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists—plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
The Versa 2 was launched in October 2019, with all the great features and functions that made the Versa a Best Seller and including some new and cool new features that takes it to the next level when it comes to the smart experience.
With a greater battery life that can go up to 6 days and cool new features such as the Alexa integration that will allow you to ask Alexa about your calendar or direction, just to name a few, as well the ability to communicate with the other smart appliances that you have at your home.
Another cool addition to this model is the Spotify connect that will help you get the latest and best music just from your watch, making it perfect for runs or outdoor activities.
Plus the Female health tracking, high-end fitness features, NFC payments, all in a waterproof watch. Although these are not new since it was also included in the previous Versa model.
Fitbit Inspire – Best Fitbit for Women Overall
- Track all-day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes, and calories burned
- Automatically track your sleep & set silent alarms that wake you by buzzing on your wrist
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use & other factors
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming, and bike rides with SmartTrack
- The on-screen dashboard, intuitive touchscreen & backlit display make the Inspire tracker easy to use & love
With a 5 days battery life and the ability to be submerged underwater up to 50 meters, this tracker has it all!. And for the affordable price of $69.95 this tracker wins the first place as the Best Fitbit for Women in 2020
The only downside is that it doesn’t have a heart rate tracker, but for $99.95 you can get the improved Inspire HR that we review below as well
Fitbit Versa – Best High-End Fitness Tracking
- Includes all versa lite edition features plus: store and play 300 plus songs, utilize on screen workouts that play on your wrist and coach you through every move and track swim laps and floors climbed
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages, all with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors) and a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body. Syncs with MAC OS x 10.6 and up, iPhone 4s and later, iPad 3 gen. And later, android 5.0 and later and windows 10 devices. Syncing range: up to 6.1 meters
- Use 15 plus exercise modes like run or swim (Fitbit versa is water resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to Smartphone GPS for more precise real time pace & distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get called, calendar, text, and app alerts
The Versa is the first Fitbit created with women in mind, with the biggest feature up today when it comes to tracking women’s cycles, the female health tracking function that will give you the ability to stay in tune with your body.
You will need to start to log data of your menstrual cycle so, once there’s enough data, the tracker will be able to give you predictions on when your cycle is going to be, where you are in your cycle, the days that you are more fertile, and so on.
Besides, you will be able to predict symptoms such as headaches, acne, and cramps.
The data will keep improving and getting better over time so you can get the most accurate information at a glance on your watch.
The main focus of Fitbit is to help women learn and understand how their cycle is connected to their overall health. The research found that 80 % of women didn’t know how many phases are in a menstrual cycle and that more than 70 % could not identify properly the average length of a cycle.
You can find this feature on the Fitbit app since 2018, but the only 2 smartwatches that can deliver the data at a glance are the Versa and the Ionic.
It is a great feature for young girls so they can learn more about their menstrual cycle, ovulation, fertility and common misconceptions with educational content through the Fitbit app.
This data can also be helpful for fertility planning and general reproductive health which is a great plus.
Which Fitbit size is the best for your wrist?
All the Fitbit trackers will come in small and large sizes. In some cases, you can also get an X large size. If you know the circumference of your wrist, you will know which Fitbit size to buy.
Is important to have in mind that all the Fitbit bands are slightly adjustable, so you may have a little bit of wiggle room. If you’re unsure, it’s best to go a size up and then use the Fitbit’s adjustable band to tighten it to your wrist.
After all, you need to use the tracker lose enough so it feels comfortable on your wrist. For Fitbits that includes a built-in heart rate monitor like the Alta HR, position them about two fingers above your wrist bone.
From the 11 Fitbits mentioned, we will say that there is something for everyone according to the budget as well as functionality.
For the Smart experience, the Versa 3 and Sense are going to be great choices. For Fitness tracking the Inspire 2 its the best pick at the moment
For the detailed metrics, the Fitbit Inspire HR will be the best bet. As we said before it is great for those women that like high-intensity workouts and need detailed metrics from a fitness tracker.
The Versa comes out as the best smartwatch alternative for women who do not want to invest in a bulky smartwatch and will like to track the running progress. This one looks stylish on the wrist and especially suits women.
For the fashion conscious divas, Fitbit Flex 2 plus the accessory bangle will be the best choice. The Flex 2 by itself is also a good choice more for those women that need a track of their swimming.
On the other hand, both the Versa Special edition and the Charge 3 have a beautiful design as well.