Best Tudor Watches Reviews
If you are in the market for a high-end wristwatch, you may want to consider one crafted by Swiss watchmaker Tudor, that was established in 1926 by Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf. The offshoot of the luxury watch company aimed to make timepieces that were available at lower price points than their expensive counterparts. Although Tudor watches are still pricey, they cost less than Rolex watches while still providing superior workmanship that made the brand famous. The brand offers many ruggedly handsome looks for men, but women’s styles are also available and attractive. In addition, Tudor also makes watches that are built for heavy-duty wear, such as styles that are suitable for military personnel and divers.
1 . Henry Jay Aquamaster
- Mens stainless steel watch with polished silver tone round case & stainless steel screw down case back
- Matte finish electric blue dial watch with magnifying date window, stainless steel unidirectional bezel with gold tone markings and coin edge detailing
- Solid stainless steel links with 23k gold-plated center links and stainless steel push button deployant clasp with safety clasp
- Polished stainless steel unidirectional ratcheting gold tone coin-edge bezel with gold center fill, protective and scratch resistant mineral crystal, Henry Jay specialty miyota quartz movement
- Professional diver watch water resistant to 10 ATM 100 Meters/330 Feet with stainless steel screw down crown
The watch is beautiful. The blue dial is a vibrant color (sometimes blue dials look rather full).
If you want to look rugged and sophisticated, this watch needs to be in your wardrobe. I’ve worn this watch on several dates and always got complements.
*Most of the iconic features of the Tudor Black Bay are present here, including the beautiful dial. The only thing that looks slightly different is the hour and minute hands.
*40 mm watch – perfect for most men
*Date function can be hard to adjust
*Not an automatic watch
2 . Fanmis GMT Master Black Bay Replica
- Classic, simple, versatile design with large, Calendar display
- Protective mineral glass dial window and anti-scrape
- Sapphire glass dial window and anti-scrape
- High quality stainless steel band and top class alloy
- Automatic self-winding movement
This is a great alternative to the Tudor Black Bay if you like the Pepsi (black and blue) color scheme.
The great feature of this watch is the GMT function, which allows you to keep time in two different time zones.
- GMT function
- Beautiful black and blue (i.e. Pepsi) design.
- 40 mm case size – perfect for most men out there
- Only 3 ATM water resistance
3 . Corguet Automatic Watch!
- Movement: 21 jewels Miyota Automatic (self-winding) movement
- Case Material : brushed 316L stainless steel case bronze PVD coated with un-directional bezel
- Glass : Sapphire glass Black dial luminous
- Case diameter : 41mm Case thickness : 13mm
- Buckle: Deployment clasp Strap : Genuine leather strap 22 mm width
Wow…out of this entire list, the Corguet watch is probably the closest replica to the Tudor Black Bay that is possible.
And the great thing is Corguet manufactures this Black Bay homage in different colors from black dials to red to so much more.
And they come in different types of bracelets to from leather to stainless steel. So you can definitely pick one out and customize it with your wardrobe.
And best of all? These are automatic watches!
For a replica watch of this price range, that is really hard to find!
- The Corgeut is a very close replica of the Tudor Black Bay.
- 21 jewels Miyota Automatic (self-winding) movement (super rare on this list)
- Comes in several different colors (as shown below)
- Leather models come with a deployment clasp strap (again, super rare)
- Only water resistance for 50 meters
- 41 mm case diameter, a bit larger than most watches