Best Smart Watches Reviews
The best smartwatch needs to be able to monitor your health, track your location when exercising, offer a variety of other apps that you wouldn’t normally see on your smartphone, sport good battery life and, perhaps most importantly, have an affordable price.
We’ve reviewed and ranked all of the best smartwatches on the market right now, and we’ve come up with our definitive list of the top 10 devices you can buy today that you’ll find below.
Those top-end wearables span from the Apple Watch to Fitbits, Garmin watches to Tizen-sporting Samsung watches. There’s also Wear OS which is Google’s own wearable operating system in the vein of Apple’s watchOS – you’ll see it show up in a lot of these devices.
These will likely work best when paired to one of the best smartphones on the market, but some of the models even work without a phone in tow. You should note that certain smartwatches are limited in what phones they’ll work with. For example, you won’t be able to use an Apple Watch with one of the best Android phones.
Throughout our review process, we look at the design, features, battery life, spec, price and more for each smartwatch, rank it against the competition and enter it into the list you’ll find below.
1. TAG Heuer Men's WAZ1110.FT8023 Formula 1 Stainless Steel Watch with Black Band
- Stainless steel watch with unidirectional black bezel and dial with luminous hour markers and date display at three o’clock
- 41 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
2. Tissot mens Le Locle Stainless Steel Dress Watch Black T0064071603300
- Case Size: 39.30 mm, Band Width: 19 mm, Case Thickness: 9.75 mm
- Swiss automatic movement, 316L stainless steel case, Roman dial type, Date
- Leather bracelet, butterfly clasp closure
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but no diving or snorkeling.
3. Fitbit Versa Lite
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages all with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Use 15 plus exercise modes to record workouts and connect to Smartphone GPS for more precise real time pace & distance
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts. Charge time (0-100%) – 2 hours
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies on android only
- Enjoy a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body that is swim proof (water resistant to 50 meters); high resolution touch screen
- Amplified brightness up to 1000 nits & durable screen made from Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Automatically track select sports & workouts with smart track and use female health tracking in the Fitbit app to log periods, symptoms and more
5. Garmin Smartwatches
- Keeps track of your energy levels, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), respiration, menstrual cycle, stress, sleep, estimated heart, hydration and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer (may require a premium subscription with a third party music provider), and connect with headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Get easy to follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen, including cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates
- Battery life: Up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; Up to 6 hours in GPS and music mode
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
6.Kids Smart Watch for Boys Girls - HD Touch Screen Sports Smartwatch Phone
- 📸 Camera&Recorder&Mp3 Player: With Free 1GB Micro SD card, you can take selfie pictures, record your voice, and save in the watch. You can via sd card reader to upload the pictures and voice on your pc. You can play the music in the memory cardby selecting Audio Player (Note: The watch only supported *.mp3 files please copy to sd card- “My Music” folder before playing.).
- 🎈 Funny Games :It includes exciting seven video games includes “2048”, “Basketball Shoot master”, “Bee war”, “Pinball hit bricks”, “Car grab goods”, “Eat gold”, “Ultimate racing”, it will help kids find and capture more interesting things beyond the real world. Your kids gonna like this feature.
- 📞Communication: Kids can make and receive calls via the smartwatch. You can consult a local operator to purchase a SIM card that supports 2G signals. We give a SD card in the product ,not including SIM card.
- 🔖No Need Sim Card: This watch can work with SIM OR without SIM to works, it’s just decide to use. f you need to use the call function, please consult your local operator to purchase a SIM card that supports 2G signals. As long as your area still work 2G/GSM network, the watch will works great! OR you only need the watch as time learning toys or game player, then it’s a great gift for your baby, kids, boys and girls.
7. Armitron Women's 75/2447 Diamond-Accented Leather Strap Watch
- Curved wall-to-wall mineral crystal lens; blue sunray dial with genuine diamond at 12; silver-tone hands and markers
- Black leather strap with buckle closure
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 24mm
- Not water resistant
8. Michael Kors Women's Slim Runway
- Made in USA or Imported
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Slim Runway watch collection by Michael Kors provide luxurious style with a modern splash of trend-right touches
- Featuring a 42mm case, 20mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement with 3-hand analog display, imported
- Round stainless steel case with a black dial. black stainless steel bracelet with deployant closure
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft): in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic
- To keep it looking good over time, clean with a soft dry cloth